For those who are self-motivated, and are looking to make a full commitment to their body & mind, I have created a guide to support you through your journey.
I have planned out your weekly movement schedule, shopping lists, journal prompts and even an elimination workshop— all you have to do is show up! Every day and every week will be a bit different. Trust the process and I’ll see you on the other side.
Introducing DRYP’s 4-Week Guide to a Leaner & Cleaner Body & Mind
by Soha Panah – EYT Holistic Health Coach and Trainer.
- 4 weekly workout videos: yoga flow, yoga lean, yoga core, DRYP Legs, Barre Body, HIIT, Arms & Abs, Cardio & Core
- Posture & Poses: posture is key when training your body. Inside you will find detailed instructions for some of the most popular yoga poses.
- Elimination workshop: reduce bloat & inflammation in the body so you (& your gut) can start feeling GOOD.
- Shopping lists & recipe ideas so you can eat to feel healthy and nourished
- Affirmations & tools: stay motivated throughout this journey with journal prompts and affirmations that will help you gain confidence and work through any limiting beliefs.
- DRYP Club: A Facebook community for anyone who purchases this guide to share their experience with other members and ask Soha any burning Q’s.
- Suggested equipment: yoga mat, dumbbells, booty bands, a chair, gliders, a ball and ankle weights. While this equipment is suggested, don’t let it hold you back. You can still do the workouts without them!
Just remember, you got this, even if it seems very hard, you will get STRONGER. Remember this is a mental and physical practice. When you get stronger on your yoga mat, you will get stronger in your day to day life. I PROMISE you that. I have helped thousands of people get physically and mentally strong and you are no different.